Permanent Residence for Special Personnel in General
From: | Date Add in:2016-12-22 11:22:21 [A  A]


1. Application Qualifications:

One who conforms to one of the following requirements may apply for the permanent residence certificate for aliens supported by the state (or with special achievement):

(1) Having made important and outstanding contributions to China’s economic development and social progress;

(2) Top qualified personnel in the world, persons with special skills or celebrities of great value to the country, including winners of notable science awards, world-famous scholars, entrepreneurs, athletes and people of literary or artistic achievement.

2. Required Materials

(1) Original and copy of valid passport and visa;

(2) Four recent 2-inch color photos, showing full-face with no hat, taken against a light blue background;

(3) Letters of recommendation issued by ministry, commission or bureau affiliated with the State Council;

(4)Original and copy of valid `Foreign Experts Certificate` or `Alien Employment Permit`;

(5) Official certificate of awards;

(6) Certificate of invention holding world influence or great value;

(7)If the spouse applied at the same time, the original and copy of “Marriage Certificate” shall be submitted;

(8)A health certificate issued by Hunan Entry & Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau or the health certificate signed and issued by foreign health and medical institute (The health certificate shall be issued within 6 months before the application.)

(9) Proof of no criminal record abroad and in China, issued within 6 months before the application;

(10) In case the children are below 18 years of age at the time of application, the original and copy of “Birth Certificate” or “Paternity Certificate” shall be submitted;

(11) Applicant’s CV (with no gaps in the time between college and application)

(12) Completed “Application Form of Aliens for Permanent Residence in China” (filled out in black ink)

(13) If the applicant is an overseas Chinese, proof of citizenship, passport, and certification of household registration write-off issued by police station shall be submitted;

(14) Other necessary evidences.


Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289