Permanent Residence for Those Seeking Reunion with Relatives
From: | Date Add in:2016-12-22 11:22:21 [A  A]

Permanent Residence for Spouse Reunion

 1. Application Qualifications:

Aliens can apply for Permanent Residence for Spouse Reunion if they meet the following conditions:

(1) Spouses of Chinese citizens or of aliens having obtained permanent residence in China;

(2) Marriage has lasted for five years;

(3) Having lived in China for five years continuously, with the annual stay in China being no shorter than nine months;

(4) Having stable and secured living status and place to live and enjoying good health;

(5) Abiding by Chinese laws.

2. Required Materials

(1) Original and copy of Marriage Certificates;

(2) Original and copy of valid passport and visa

(3) Original and copy of proof of no criminal record abroad and in China, issued within 6 months before the application;

(4) A health certificate issued by Hunan Entry & Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau or the health certificate signed and issued by foreign health and medical institute (The health certificate shall be issued within 6 months before the application.)

(5) Original and copy of identification card and proof of household registration of their Chinese spouses;

(6) Original and copy of the Certificate of Permanent Residence for Aliens of their spouses of foreign nationality;

(7) Notarized deposit certificate of the applicant (minimum living allowance of over ten years in Changsha City and frozen for over six months)

(8) Certificate of house leasing or property right of the house which have been notarized;

(9) Four recent 2-inch color photos, showing full-face with no hat and taken against a light blue background;

(10) Applicant’s CV (having no gaps);

(11) Completed “Application Form of Aliens for Permanent Residence in China” (filled out in black ink)

(12) Where the applicant is an overseas Chinese, proof of citizenship, the passport used for naturalization, and the certification of household registration write-off issued by police station shall be submitted;

(13) Other necessary evidences.

Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289