Foreigners Applying for Port Visa
From:湖南省人民政府网 | Date Add in:2017-11-28 15:00:26 [A  A]

Chapter I
International travelers can apply for port visas at the Port visa agencies set up at the following ports: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Dalian, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Xi’an, Guilin, Hangzhou, Kunming, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Qingdao, Yantai, Weihai, Haikou, Sanya, Chongqing, Chengdu, Nanjing, Manzhou Li, Heihe, Shenyang, Suifen He, Wuhan, Jinan, Urumchi, Changsha, for the following reasons:

1. Invited at a short notice by the Chinese side to attend a trade fair in China;
2. Invited to China to enter a bid or to formally sign an economic or trade contract;

3. Visiting China under contract for supervision over export shipment, import commodity inspection or check on the completion of a contract;

4. Invited to install equipment or make rush repairs;

5. Visiting China at the request of the Chinese side or for the purpose of settling Claims;

6. invited to China for scientific or technological consultation services;

7. A last-minute replacement or addition, approved by the Chinese side, to a delegation or group that has been invited and has already obtained visas for traveling to China;

8. For visiting a patient in a critical condition or making funeral arrangements;

9. As persons in immediate transit who, because of force majeure, are unable to leave China by the original air craft within 24 hours or have to leave China by other means of transport;

10. As invitees who hold a valid reason for being unable to apply for visa to the Chinese agencies abroad, but hold letters or telegrams from designated competent authorities approving the application for visas at port visa agencies.

11. Tourist groups organized and received by Chinese based international travel agencies and the approved Hong Kong, Macau travel agencies.
Chapter II

Fill in the visa application form and submit one recently-taken photo ,2-inches ,half-length ,bareheaded and full-face;

Other materials maybe required.
Chapter III

Visa application for individuals can be applied by the reception units. Visa application for groups can be applied by the Chinese based international travel agencies and the approved HongKong and Macau travel agencies.
Chapter IV

For the application of visiting visa( F visa ), applicants should hand over the materials listed below:
I. To apply for repetitious valid F visa, a letter or telegram from the senior authorized organizations.
II. To apply for a 2 -entries valid F visa( including group ), a letter or telegram from senior authorized organizations or junior organizations.
III. To apply for a 1- entry valid F visa( including group ), a letter , telegram or a invitation the senior authorized organizations or junior organizations,above town local Chinese governments , or various companies ,sections and commodity fairs. The letter, telegram or the invitation should be provided by the organizations belonging to the province, municipality or the city  administered by central government where the port visa department is located, if not issued by senior or junior organizations. If the application is from a different area, it is necessary for the inviting unit to obtain the permission from exit-entry administration department of local public security organs.
IV. Foreigners can obtain a 6-month or 1-year repetitious valid F visa by providing a letter or telegram from senior authorized organizations. Foreigners can obtain a 6-month repetitious valid F visa, or a 6-month valid F visa which could be used for 1 or 2 entries by providing a letter or telegram from junior authorized organizations. The others could obtain a 3-month valid F visa which could be used for 1 or 2 entries by providing useful inviting information.
V. Foreigners applying for L visa in order to handle urgent affairs should submit the supporting papers, in order for the single entry visa to be valid for 3 months.
VI. Foreigners who apply for group visa will not limit its number. It is necessary to provide the official papers issued by the organizing and receiving international travel agencies or the approved Hong Kong and Macau travel agencies along with the lists of the travel groups. The visa would be valid in 2 months for 1 entry.
VII. To apply for G visa, a valid visa for entering the country (region) of destination, or connecting air craft, bus or ship tickets. The single entry visa would be valid for 10 days.
VIII. To apply for C visa, the papers issued by civil aviation or traffic department are necessary, and the single entry visa would be valid for 10 days.
IX. Foreigners applying for port visa shall pay visa fees according to the Chinese government regulations.

Previous Article:

Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289