Article List
[702863] Capital cuts residency permit wait
  New measures have been introduced to cut the minimum waiting time for foreigners seeking residence permits in Beijing by five days.
  The measures were introduc... ---- LastUpdate:2017-10-13
[702862] Residence Procedures
  A foreign national holding a D, Z, X or J-1 visa should initiate residence formalities with the Entry and Exit Administration Department of Hengyang Municipal Pub... ---- LastUpdate:2017-10-13
[1892573] Tip on Visa, Residence and Stay Certificate Application
  Application Methods
  For the applying for the extension, renewal, reissue of visa or residence certificate, and stay permit, foreigners shall go through releva... ---- LastUpdate:2017-11-28
[1892446] Foreigners Applying for Port Visa
  Chapter I
  International travelers can apply for port visas at the Port visa agencies set up at the following ports: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Dalian, Fuzhou... ---- LastUpdate:2017-11-28
[1892632] Letter of Invitation for Foreign Clients and Merchants to Hunan
  Legal Basis
  1. Notice of Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Improving Visa Notification and Streamlining Visa Application Process [1999]
  2. Notice on Adjustin... ---- LastUpdate:2017-11-28
[1892625] Visa Replacement and Extension Procedures 1. Visa Replacement
  (1) A foreign visitor whose passport is lost or stolen should provide a certificate issued by the entry and exit department of the local public... ---- LastUpdate:2017-11-28
[702861] Regulations of China on Administration of the Entry and Exit of Foreigners
  Decree of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China
  No 637
  The Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on Administration of the Entry an... ---- LastUpdate:2017-10-13
[702860] Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China
  (Adopted at the 27th meeting of the Standing Committee of the Eleventh National People’s Congress on June 30, 2012)
  Chapter I General Provisions... ---- LastUpdate:2017-10-13
[702859] Exit-entry Procedures
  1 Foreigners who hold a post, work or study in China
  Application materials for foreigners who hold a post, work or study in China:
  a. Submit effective pas... ---- LastUpdate:2017-10-13
[702858] Health Declaration at Border Crossings
  1. When there is no major epidemic reported in China or abroad, inbound and outbound personnel do not need to fill out an "Entry-Exit Quarantine and Health Declar... ---- LastUpdate:2017-10-13
Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289