Online Service
How can I make international calls from my hotel?
From: | Date Add in:2017-10-13 14:00:30 [A  A]
International calls and overseas calls to the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR), to the Macao SAR or Taiwan and to some International countries may be made directly from hotel rooms with IDD lines. Some hotels will add a 15 percent service charge, which is usually added to the accommodation fee. With an IC card, you can also make domestic long distance calls and international calls from public telephones or you can apply for long distance call service in your place of accommodation.
Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289